Saturday, July 19, 2008

Strictly Handwritten

Oh c'mon! This guiding principle is madness. Our clinical instructor demanded that our requirements should be strictly handwritten, it's a great liability for me. I'm not in the mood to write and what worsens the burden is that there are about 30 diagnostic tests to be written together with their definition, indications, normal and abnormal results, significance and nursing responsibilities. In fact, I'm not using my numerous abnormal-sized bookS (with the capital S) and that book you see? It is only used for clarifying some stuff. Darn this day. I'm only getting data from the internet. Who the heck cares? As if he instructed us to put the references, he didn't anyway. This really makes me feel so sick and tired. Procrastination, here I come. I terribly need some help here. Take me out from this deep abyss guys. Boohoo!!

2 comments:

zchelle said...

kaluoy sa baye oi... pareho ra ta chel

Mishil said...

kapoy bya jud ay. ahahha. mana nka?