Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just Before She left


Gotcha! I have been waiting for so long to have this picture and finally she has posted it at Multiply. Anyway, this was my very last picture with her before she left back to Manila. We're at the "background ng Iligan", at Aruma being treated by her aunt. Thanks Tita Remy for the sponsor. Hehe!

After the treat, we have decided to watch her brother's basketball game fighting for the championship. As expected, the team we sided won. Lucky charm, that's what we are. We looked like cradle snatchers while cheering and howling? for the team, haha! We were kinda girlish in our get up but that fact was eradicated due to the thrill and excitement we've felt. Haha, poor girls.

Anyhow, the time we've spent together might be short but surely this October, we're gonna catch up the missed moments, and this time is with the whole troop. Oh! Maria Cristina Falls, you're on our next list. I'm so so excited but wait, I should study my lessons first and foremost, haha! Stop dreaming sweety Shlat.

1 comment:

sai said...

You've been tagged my friend! ^_^ here's the link:

http://ezekun.com/2008/07/irritates-me/