Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sounds Interesting

I have loved the Apple's MacBook Air advertising campaign song New Soul by Yaël Naim. Frankly speaking, it's not just about the song but the gadget. Huhu! I want it so badly but I have to bear with my HP. Anyway, thank you Papa, this is too bad for a gift. To forget my illusion, I deviated my attention to the voice behind the campaign ad. I have searched so much about her. She's 29 and of French-Israeli origin. Yaël is obviously a singer-songwriter that plays the guitar and piano. But what really amazed me is her own version of Britney Spear's Toxic. Impressive as I depict it. I was intoxicated with her voice and the sound of the pleasing piano.
Thanks www.YouTube.com
You just heard it right dude. Bravo! From an energetic that makes-you-wanna-dance version of Britney to a jazzy-classical that makes-you-wanna-sleep version of Yaël. Wow! That was a great blast. OMG, this is gonna be another LSS (last song syndrome).

No comments: