Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mom's Fave Aftie Show

I wonder why my mom is now having a habit of watching television. I have just recently discovered that she is hooked to ABS-CBN's Telenovela, El Cuerpo del Deseo (The Body of Desire) as translated. I asked her what the story is all 'bout.

It's about a rich old man, Pedro Denoso who is madly in love with his young wife, Isabel Arroyo. He suddenly died in the early scene and experienced transmigration through the body of Salvador Cerinza. He then discovered the dirty secrets of his ex-wife and daughter, Angela Denoso. He will come back to put all things back to track and save the people who truly love him.

The casts are gorgeous. Maybe the reason why my mom likes the show is because the story has it's twist and turn effects and most prolly because it has a unique tale, mixed romance-drama-mystery.

No comments: