Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Van the Great

A Tribute: Thank you for the wonderful oral revalida experience. We have learned a lot from you and that will always be remembered. LOL. Do you have an idea who he really is? Personally, I don't know him that much. Except for the fact that he is our clinical instructor. And according to my sources, he has always been the most charming guy in our nursing school. And not to forget the hopeless romantic girls who were always wishing to own his heart. Too bad girls, he's taken but you thank God for he's not yet married. I encountered him first in one of those case sharing days and our emergency unit duty. He's nice, really. He gave us the chance of experiencing our desire: becoming a nurse. I guess he isn't a jinx too, haha! You want a proof? Hmmm, we just have about 15 cases in one emergency unit blocking. LOL, that is a good record for one shift in MHS-ER Unit history. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't say more about him. If you wanna know him, just proceed to MSH-ER and beware. *winks! Someone is watching over you and your moves.

No comments: