Friday, October 03, 2008

Revived

I'm back people! August and September has been a hard time for me. I was bombarded with tons of work yet ended up procrastinating. Anyway, that ain't new. My mind is blank and I really don't have the idea on what to blog. Oh now I remember, hehe!! Have you ever heard FM Static? I so love their song Tonight. It has been playing on my mind since I heard it over Renzie's Friendster account. And It goes like this:
And oh! Whoever made this, thank you! I love this movie too. I just don't know what's really with this song. Argghhh!! I need some fun here dude! And talking about fun, Semestral break is fast approaching. There's another thing that I should be getting excited with, and it is our plan. We're going to a pool party with my girls! Weeee!! I know everyone of us at school is under pressure due to our grades and stuff. I really want to make it this semester and God willingly it's going to be my last semester in college and I'll be thrown off to the real world. Okay, I'm now starting to accept this fact, but of course in a gradual manner. I don't know what would be the next episode after this. I'd like to enroll Military nursing course after our imminent board exam or acquire master's degree or just take all the needed exams. Help me make up my foolish mind.

No comments: