Sunday, October 19, 2008

Night Out with BFF

Semestral break has come! Cheers to the stressed out people! Okay, deal with me now people, I only have 4-day break which means I'd be studying for my upcoming big day. And talking about exam, it's not only me who's gonna be taking it. I'll hide her persona in the name of Maureen. LOL. I miss my BFF and it has been a while that Maureen and I was out together. Hmmm, let me guess, about 5 months or less? Anyway, what's the point here is that we're gonna enjoy the night(as if). Since we're both pressured of the situation: we only got a semester before we will leave for the real world. Huhuhu! I hope by this time, graduation's going to be real. Good luck to the both of us!

*Thanks for the treat Tatay Kurt!
**Thanks for the ride Kuya Doi! (LOL! as if close.. shhh!!)

No comments: