Sunday, October 05, 2008

Hitting the Books

I was awakened by the inspiring message of a newly met person, "You girl in green, hit your books!" That wise words of an old lady stunned me for a while and made me realize something: that I should get started in doing the right thing for the upcoming big day of my life. Oh well! This is it. A thought popped up in my mind, what kind of book was she pertaining of? Hmmm! Then I woke up to the harsh reality that I was in my review class. Hahaha! I'm just wondering why nursing books aren't of my taste. I wanted to study but I lack the strategies. Who is willing to help my poor soul by the way? Haha! Kidding! But you know what I really wanted to say? It's just that I miss my fancy books nowadays. Not only them, I miss playing volleyball and chess. Boohoo! Okay, I should get focused and determined. And those fancy books should stay away from me, for a while only. Yoohoo!! Nursing books! Here I come! Let's have an eight months serious date and I'm gonna treat you right!

No comments: