Thursday, October 16, 2008

Blessed and Cursed

I have had a great aftie. I approached my clinical instructor in Disturbances in Metabolism regarding my grades and saw it so satisfying. OMG! I was kind of flattered ( since I took the thought positively LOL) when he said that "Ms. Paulo, akala ko mag-tatop notch ka na." Like duh, he was really expecting from me. But at least, in any other way I passed the most difficult theory this semester. And I ain't aiming for the unreachable star. I just want a passing mark but how blessed I am for I have received more than what I expected. Thank God! Still my shillyshally character is governing me. What will happen to my barely 8 month date with my nursing books? Ahhhh realizations again. Oh c'mon!! I want to make right move! I feel like I'm cursed. Help me out from this hell!

No comments: