Thursday, November 27, 2008

What Was A Blur Is Clearer Now

It was a holy Tuesday when the official school paper with the theme REALITY BITES of our very own school was distributed. I was totally excited to see the output since I was not present during the last days of our meeting for some valid reasons. Not only that, I really want to see how the lay-out went through for the reason that our lay-out editor is new and known for being adept in this forte.

It was not until I visited the office of our faculties, that I have learned that the issue has been exposed. Many of them were staring at me. Guys! Please don't stare at me like that plus I can hear the whispers. Oh no! Please no whispering in front of a paranoid person. Hahaha! And then one of them called my attention.

"That's Ms. Paulo! She is one of the Clone Staffers!"

I just smiled and left the room hurriedly. I did not even dare to utter words that might be used against me. I knew it! I knew what's in their mind! Huhuhu! I texted my adviser and co-staffers to let them know what has happened to me. Poor Shlat. If only I did not enter the room to plead our C.I. to shorten our requirements. Boohoo!

Whatever made to some of them to react like that, I really have nothing to say. I have the right to remain silent. And besides, that is part of journalism. And in fact, everything was screened by the administration before it was pushed through to lay-outing and printing.

I've also heard that one of the respected persons in the school dropped by at our office. But how lucky are we for we weren't there. They badly needed us to explain everything.

After the fall must come the rise...

The following day went good. All was settled since our adviser has talked with that respected person and also with the administration people too. I am happy for that but what is really my concern this moment is what if they'll take the issue personally? Oh come on! I don't want commotion here.

If that's the case, reality really bites!

And this is the very first issue of the school publication that is so controversial. Bite me baby!

No comments: