Friday, November 21, 2008

High School-ish

I am missing high school! So what I did was I locked myself inside my crib and tearfully laughed at our yearbook. Everything inside the yearbook was memorable and special. I miss my old friends but I don't miss my high school love. Hahaha! High school made me realize a lot of things, that I'm not a girl anymore but still not yet a woman. I'm singing Britney's here. Hahaha! Or maybe all I really wanted to say about high school is "I miss you terribly and you're a totally once in a lifetime!"

I was able to visit the once dilapidated edifice of MSU-IIT-IDS last semestral break. Grrrr! I promised myself not to but then again Maureen would always force me to do so. Hmmmm let me share to you an excerpt of what really our yearbook is. This is found on page 87 and I'm proud to say that this is an Applied student testimony. Hahaha! Enjoy!
Grammar - is very imortant to make a good conversation... but sometimes, Wrong Grammar can make an even better conversation and only the Applied can understand: one is the Gay Language, and the other are our secret codes. We also learned that baby frogs are called "tadpools" and other "speeshes" of wild animals. We will never forget that "when you toos a cowen, der are towe probabeletes, head, tel, head, tel" BWAHAHAHA!!! If you don't understand, here's the interpretation (when you toss a coin, there are two probabalities, head, tail, head, tail) and if you don't understand "don't worry, I'll explain you later" Bwahaha! And if you still can't understand "I would like to ask your apologize" Bwahaha! And oh! If you are on research, I suggest you log on to www.google.google.com Bwahaha! Just a taste of what I mean [with] wrong grammar.

I don't care if you don't find it funny. Hahaha! Patikim pa lang 'yan.

No comments: