Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sir Julius, the Catalyst

I just met this man this week. Yes! He's a man. I could depict him in a way that every woman would really long for him. LOL. He's tall, about 6'; young and smart. I could never deny my fascination the day he handled a 4-day lecture at the review center where I have enrolled myself in preparation for my board examination.

OMG. I hated the way he manages the class for he is so intelligent and wise yet so gentle. Like I have witnessed how he modified the behavior we are having. The class would just put everything at stake: going home late, missing the sunset and fave shows, skipping meals, postponing dates and all those white lies we can have just to attend and listen to his lecture. He's a one hot ass change agent or catalyst for that matter.

But how poor are we students, for the time allotted for our lecture is already up. (Sigh!) Hmmm I wish that... nothing. And yeah, meet the lucky girl of his life, his wife. Oh man! He's married. So girls, stop dreaming! LMAO.

No comments: