Friday, April 10, 2009

Err and Thoughts

I never thought life would be this tough! I swear! Like all I really wanted was to be happy. Yes! I know since birth that I deserve to grasp that euphoric feeling. Finally! I got my diploma; I thank God for trusting me so! But uncertainties clouded my mind the moment I was able to hand it. I'm not sure if I was really glad that moment for the reason that I still have the feeling of looking for my missing piece. I still have tons of things to accomplish. But I'm not going to give up! That's the fighting spirit of Shlat! I may seem nonchalant and vulnerable but hey! Wake up! I want to keep on going!

School days have expired. Farewell! And summer is here! Hello summer! I'm glad to meet you again. Well, this month of April has been a blast to me. Hey guys! Welcome me to the world of unemployment and recession but still I can have my greatest excuse, I got no license to practice yet. Hahaha! Before I'd be able to have that, still I have to work hard for it. Okay! I knew it! I've been coming home so late just to accomplish my PRC requirements and stuff plus side bits of strolling, sunset viewing and eating out. Plus outings with friends here and there plus and plus and innumerable plus.

Too bad, that I almost forgot prioritization. But as promised, I'll do my best. I said “best” and I’m not gonna put your expectations down Mr. Roqueee! And oh?! I hate pressures that's why I'm here, taking almost everything to its easiest way. But I’m doing things slowly but surely just like administering painful medications. And now you see my point. Darn!

And talking about love life, hello dear! I miss us! How are you doing? How's the beach tripping with all the hot ladies out there? I think I don't have to blabber anything about this. Sooner or later it's going to end. I can foresee it. I thought I can take everything but I'm sorry I cannot. I guess that's another too much pain to keep but there's no blaming here. I will miss you and that is for sure.

Snapped! I’m back to reality. Phew! Still I couldn't write everything what's inside my neurons. It's too fast. I wonder why I'm in the mood of expressing my notions and whims. All I know is I'm nostalgic this time. I miss high school and college life. In short, I miss my student life or shall I say my allowance? ROFL! How I wish time would run so fast. I want to see the future I've been trying to sketch since I was young. I want to end this up! And oh! To the one, who has stolen my heart, give it back to me! I need it badly.

No comments: