Friday, March 13, 2009

Scent From Sperm Whale

I never knew that ambergris or grey amber is one of those substances being used to make perfume. It’s literally black or somewhat dull gray which could only be found in the amazing digestive system of the sperm sperm whales. I also couldn’t think on how they could get any supply from it. Do they have to kill the cute whale? I hope not. As of now, true ambergris is being replaced with the artificial one. Who could ever think of killing the sperm whales just to get an ambergris supply? It would be then too costly and too pathetic. Ambergris has a distinctive odor. It can be depicted as strange sweet plain odor. I maybe too dim-witted to just talk and talk about this but I really want to get one. If you do have time, just check it out here Scent. Thanks!

No comments: