Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Make A Wish

Can you imagine life without taking pictures? Can you see the essence of life being away from family without having pictures with them? How will you put life on that picture when you know that you are miles away from them? The pool is full of questions, I assume. Do you have any interventions for that? Shall I say make a wish? Sounds funny, right? I know we are not kids anymore. But who knows, someone's gonna make that wish come true people. Oh come on! Here's my funny and magical experience. December breeze kissed my cheeks as I was browsing the Internet watching the incredible clip of Santa Claus and Big Guy introducing about the CEIVA Digital Photo Frame. The movie clip is so amazing! It depicts the very updated and techie Santa Claus together with his fellows. I have tried it! The Sit on Santa’s Lap Experience was really great! It adds more life and essence to the picture plus of course the power of CEIVA. There will be 29 lucky winners that will be chosen one for each day of the contest with a cash prize of an overwhelming $500! I never thought only a piece of picture of me plus Santa would make me laugh! I ain't kidding here! CEIVA is really different from others! Like it really would bring the potential into reality! All you have to do is connect your line to the internet, upload the photos and send it to your family across the world! And with just a snap, they will automatically receive the photos you've just sent! And that sounds great! So why not try it? Or visit Got a Wish Sweeepstakes. Experience your pending happiness!
Post?slot_id=27556&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: