Friday, December 19, 2008

18th Day of the Month

Another blast had occur in my hometown this month. After the traumatic August 18 of this year, Iligan has been challenged again to fight back with terrorism. Yes! I say terrorism. This move ain't rebellion anymore.

Luckily, I was still at the student government's office that time, doing some paper stuff. Then a text from my mom and boyfriend caught my attention that I should be careful because a bomb has just exploded. Yeah right, it was really true. I heard my schoolmates who were having their duty talking about what had just happened at the emergency unit. Really, I wasn't in the mood to be so nosy since some paper works kept me busy as well.

How poor are those baggage boys who got killed by the planted bomb, and same with those passers by. They are innocent. Where is the love? Wow! I shouldn't have said it anyway.

Well, I guess, as long as there is still resistance; hope you get what I really mean, this will still go on. If they want it lifelong, well be it. We would still do the same, RESIST!

2 comments:

jeLai said...

august 17 to wui, hehe..

Michelle said...

yeah, the bombing was 17 but the most tragic one is the 18th day. thanks! :)