Friday, August 08, 2008

You Can't Save A Damsel If She Loves Her Distress

before the distress

Cliché , isn't it? I wonder why I find it so hard to let go of my childish attributes. I don't do it merely for attention-seeking or what but I find a temporary peace after doin' it. The worst ever temper tantrum that happened to me was last October 2007 when my brother and I had a big fight. I am only a girl and how can I fight back against my big brother? For the reason that I cannot control my emotions, what I did was I untidily trimmed down my hair and flared-up my irrational fit of crying. Haha! Imagine a 19 year old lady acting like that.

after the distress
Naaah look what I've done with my hair. If you would ask whose that girl beside me? She's Kristel and also of my same talent. We then call our hairstyle as "temper tantrum aftermath". Haha! I guess we really have the same sense of humor: corny but wild. And oh! Can I just say that maybe I'm like this because I have failed to accomplish one of my developmental tasks? Not only me by the way, haha!

No comments: